In the fast-growing world of technology, this certification is one of the best things you can do to increase your knowledge and jumpstart your career.
By the end of the course, you’ll know:
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Cloud types and terminology
- IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
- Finding a cloud strategy for your business
- Evolving your datacenter into a private cloud
- Impact and changes on IT service management
- Preparation for CompTIA Cloud Essentials CLO-001 Certification Exam
Demo video: –
It’s now the time to get started in the booming field of cloud computing by getting your CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification. This very basic and vendor-neutral certification will give you a great foundation for professional growth by highlighting your background in a growing topic where few are certified.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials – Course Outline
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to CompTIA Cloud Essentials
- Lesson 2 – Cloud Computing 101
- Lesson 3 – History of Cloud Computing
- Lesson 4 – Exploring Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Solutions
- Lesson 5 – Exploring Software as a Service (SaaS) Solutions
- Lesson 6 – Is Cloud Computing Right for You?
- Lesson 7 – Finding Business Value in Cloud Computing
- Lesson 8 – Evolving Your Datacenter into a Private Cloud
- Lesson 9 – Cloud Computing: Under the Hood
- Lesson 10 – Cloud Computing: Challenges, Risks, and Mitigation
- Lesson 11 – Ensuring Successful Cloud Adoption
- Lesson 12 – Impact of Cloud on IT Service Management
- Lesson 13 – Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
- Lesson 14 – Preparing for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam
Learn CompTIA Cloud Essentials from IT Pro and cloud expert – David Davis – who will make learning “the cloud”, fun!
Over 5 Hours (5 Hours, 0 Minutes, 37 Seconds) of CompTIA Cloud Essentials Videos Jam Packed on 2 DVDs!