VCP Exam Cram / VMware Certified Professional / VCP-310 Exam
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your VCP exam!
- Master the essential concepts of VMware Infrastructure 3
- Plan, install, deploy, and configure ESX Server 3.5
- Understand how VMware Infrastructure is licensed
- Implement reliable virtualized storage operations
- Administer ESX Server 3.5 with VirtualCenter 2.5
- Manage virtual machine operations
- Systematically secure your virtual infrastructure
- Manage and monitor virtual resources
- Troubleshoot problems with ESX Server 3.5
- Implement effective backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity
- Maximize system availability in virtualized environments
WRITTEN BY A LEADING EXPERT:
Elias N. Khnaser is a published author, speaker, and consultant specializing in server-based computing and virtualization. He has implemented many of the world’s largest Citrix deployments. He is co-author of Citrix CCA MetaFrame Presentation Server 3.0 and 4.0 Exam Cram (Exams 223/256) and Citrix MetaFrame XP Including Feature Release 1.
CD Features Test Engine Powered by MeasureUp!
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Coverage of each VCP exam objective
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Imprint Unknown; 1 Pap/Com edition (12 Dec 2008)