(ISC)2 has announced a CCSP domain refresh on August 1, 2019.
Refreshing the CCSP content will “reflect the most pertinent issues that cloud security professionals currently face, along with the best practices for mitigating those issues.”
Some topics have been updated while others have been realigned. The result is an exam that most accurately reflects the deep knowledge and hands-on experience with cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
New CCSP domain names:
- Domain 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design
- Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations
- Domain 6: Legal, Risk, and Compliance
Other important changes:
- The weights for the domain are changed
- The exam time is being shortened from 4 hours to 3 hours
Read the faq at (ISC)2: CCSP Domain Refresh FAQ