Learn to use Microsoft SCCM 2012 to streamline IT operations, improve user service, and lower costs. Gain critical, hands-on, practical insight on how to implement, configure, and operate SCCM 2012.
You will gain critical, hands-on practical insight into how to implement, configure and operate System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. Scott D. Lowe will take you step-by-step through the SCCM maze, explaining both the how and the why behind administrative actions.
By the end of the course, learners will have an operational SCCM 2012 environment, complete with centralized antivirus management, comprehensive software deployment capabilities, Windows updates management, quick access to hardware inventories and the ability to streamline the routine operations of the IT department to improve user service and lower costs.
Demo Video: Configuring Endpoint Protection
System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Training – Course Outline
- Lesson 01 – Getting Started with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Lesson 02 – SCCM 2012 Fundamentals
- Lesson 03 – SCCM Prerequisites
- Lesson 04 – SCCM Installation
- Lesson 05 – Introduction to the SCCM 2012 Console
- Lesson 06 – SCCM Post-Installation Tasks
- Lesson 07 – Discovering Discovery
- Lesson 08 – Managing Client Settings
- Lesson 09 – SCCM Client Deployment and Troubleshooting
- Lesson 10 – Managing SCCM Clients
- Lesson 11 – Managing Collections
- Lesson 12 – Reporting
- Lesson 13 – Managing Content and Distribution Points
- Lesson 14 – Deploying Applications
- Lesson 15 – Managing Software Updates
- Lesson 16 – Configuring Endpoint Protection
- Lesson 17 – Inventory and Asset Intelligence
- Lesson 18 – Compliance Settings Management
- Lesson 19 – Deploying New Operating Systems
- Lesson 20 – Managing Client Power Settings
- Lesson 21 – Firewalls and Security
Nearly 9 Hours (8 Hours, 43 Minutes, 10 Seconds) of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Training Videos Jam Packed on 3 DVDs!